Mojo Special Edition Camo Compression Socks -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
- Compression socks for athletic performance and recovery
- Graduated compression of 20-30mmHg boosts circulation for recovery during and after activity
- Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression
- Engineered to follow contours of the foot
- Compression bands supports achilles tendons
- Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters
- Large toe box for storing extras
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking and latex-free fabric
- Features extra cushioning and more warmth for colder seasons
- Provides additional support of the achilles tendon and shins
- Four flex zones for enhanced mobility and donning ease.
The MoJo Compression Socks are specifically engineered to match the specific contours of each foot.
Sold per pair
- Over the Calf
- 20-30 mmHg (Firm Support)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Fiber Content:
- 75% nylon and 25% spandex
these are very comfortable and look great. Perfect for being on my feet for 12 hour shifts as a floor nurse at a hospital.
Very luxurious version of Mojo’s. The primary color ones seem more snug, and these have a more generous fit. I think the specialty designs are just a little higher quality than the basic but they all do their job!
what - I ordered three pair of the ridiculously awesome camo compression socks why - I had ankle surgery and was still having circulation problems with blood pooling in my foot the good - I don't look like a feeble old man with ugly rx compression socks // they are fun and outrageous // and since I only wear one it's even more wacky // they keep the excess blood out of my foot the bad - due to the stitching, my foot looks like it was attacked by the emerald ash beetle // tracks everywhere // I'm a European size 45.5 which equals a 10.5-12.5 us depending on manufacturer which means I'm screwed all the time // I bought the large and it's small // my foot is to long and the heel pocket doesn't make it // I fear buying the next size up would be too big // my cross to bear // I use EU sizes because it's more accurate