3 Pack Opaque Compression Socks Knee-Hi - Firm Medical Support Hose - Open Toe, 20-30mmHg for Men and Woman - Beige
- Mojo Compression Socks are Made in the USA Utilizing specialized fabricating machinery and medical grade fabrics. Were able to create a high quality compression sock at an affordable price, while still providing superior quality, materials and craftsmanship. But don’t take our word – check out our 100’s of positive customer reviews.
- Mojo Opaque compression Stockings, are a graduated firm 20-30mmHg compression, utilizing a strong medical weight material. They will feel tighter than your average support sock and may be a bit more tedious getting them on. These support stockings give you the graduated compression doctors recommend. The Opaque material for men and women hugs legs to evenly reduce fatigue, pain and swelling. 78% Nylon 22% Lycra Spandex
- See Pictures for size chart -- Made of a durable opaque material, this strong surgical weight support stocking gives you the graduated compression doctors recommend for poor circulation, edema, chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins. Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins for post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins.
- Just like the big name “brands”, we take 5 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Multiple measurements guarantee our garments are comfortable and deliver an accurate distribution of the pressure gradient. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Unisex material and sizing - Reinforced heel and toe / Comfortable, non-constricting top band keeps garment in place. Open & Closed toe available - Flat seams on foot
- Absolute Support
- Knee High
- 20-30 mmHg (Firm Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), Lymphedema
- Toe Style:
- Open Toe
- Fiber Content:
- 78% Nylon, 22% Lycra Spandex
Knee high compression open toe socks
I could not imagine being comfortable in socks without toes. On recommendation of my podiatrist I reluctantly ordered them. They are so comfortable. The fit is perfect and the toe opening smooth. Closed toed compression socks were causing sores on my toes because of the heavy seams- problem solved, I love them!