Mojo Basics - Athletic Compression Socks -- Medium Support (15-20mmHg) Black
Over-The-Calf Athletic compression socks with Coolmax to wick away moisture - Medium Graduated Compression 15-20mmHg Knee High Closed toe
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sport sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity. You will notice your legs feel better at the end of any activity. Made with CoolMax a fiber that pulls moisture from the skin to be absorbed to the outside of the sock. It is thicker than a standard Nylon/Lycra Sock, with additional thickness around the entire foot area, giving a new level of comfort in a support sock. Ideal for athletics, walking shoes, golf and any casual or sporting activity.
The thickness is about that of a traditional athletic sock, so no need to worry about larger sized shoes.
Sport Compression Advantages:
- Improved Recovery Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair.
- Improved Circulation Faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourages blood to the muscles and flush by products away.
- Reduced Fatigue Reduces muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) improves muscle endurance and strength.
- Reduced Damage Performance Compression Sock muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports. Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
Size 2XL size designed for weights over 225lbs
- Over the Calf
- 15-20 mmHg (Medium Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Toe Style:
- Closed Toe
- Fiber Content:
- CoolMax® 71% Nylon 25% Spandex 4%
Loved these socks. Easy on and off. Great support and extremely reasonable in price. I have purchased 2 more after original purchase.
Love these socks! The thicker style makes them not so fragile when pulling them on. Have solved my Charlie horse and leg cramp problem! Would highly recommend to anyone.
I really like these so far. Nice thickness. Can't imagine why someone would spend $60-70. for compression socks.
I now have four pair of these socks, and my legs feel great when I wear them. Great Socks.
Best I've tried. They do get a bit pricy but it's worth it. They fit well, they wear well and can take the washings. I take advantage of the sales when they come up. For sure!
Extremely impressed the service and product @ Discount Surgical. After my first order to try the produce I quickly increased my nest order for the extra quantity savings.. I'll be ordering again as needed
Very good compression sock at a reasonable price. My only little complaint is that the socks start to pull on your toes by days end.
I normally don’t do reviews but I’m SO IMPRESSED with the product and service I just had write one (Model A106 - Athletic Socks). I tried them as a result of the reviews and I was so impressed I quickly ordered another 6.. Very pleased with the product AND THE SERVICE.
Great fit.....easy to put on....comfortable......wash well.