Mojo Basics - Athletic Compression Socks -- Medium Support (15-20mmHg) White
Over-The-Calf Athletic compression socks with Coolmax to wick away moisture - Medium Graduated Compression 15-20mmHg Knee High Closed toe
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sport sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity. You will notice your legs feel better at the end of any activity. Made with CoolMax a fiber that pulls moisture from the skin to be absorbed to the outside of the sock. It is thicker than a standard Nylon/Lycra Sock, with additional thickness around the entire foot area, giving a new level of comfort in a support sock. Ideal for athletics, walking shoes, golf and any casual or sporting activity.
The thickness is about that of a traditional athletic sock, so no need to worry about larger sized shoes.
Sport Compression Advantages:
- Improved Recovery Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair.
- Improved Circulation Faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourages blood to the muscles and flush by products away.
- Reduced Fatigue Reduces muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) improves muscle endurance and strength.
- Reduced Damage Performance Compression Sock muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports. Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
Size 2XL size designed for weights over 225lbs
- Over the Calf
- 15-20 mmHg (Medium Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Toe Style:
- Closed Toe
- Fiber Content:
- CoolMax® 71% Nylon 25% Spandex 4%
Excellent product, great support , very durable !! Only issue is the product in black seems very limited!! Highly recommend!
I would have thought the XXL would be bigger then the XL. But there is not much difference between the too size's. Like the socks but wish a little bigger in size.
I have been waiting for a month to buy XLR WHITE ????