High performance with Cool-max to wick away moister
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
- Circular Knit
- DVT Protection
- Graduated Compression Tightest at the ankle gradually decreasing up the leg
- High Performance Yarn
Sport Compression Advantage:
- Improved Recovery Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair.
- Improved Circulation faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourages blood to the muscles and flush by products away.
- Reduced Fatigue Reduces muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) improves muscle endurance and strength.
- Reduced Damage Performance Compression Sock muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports.
- Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
New Size 2x Designed for weights over 225lbs
Fiber Content: CoolMax 71% Nylon 25% Spandex 4%
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sport sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
You will notice your legs feel better at the end of any activity.
Made with Cool-Max a fiber that pulls moisture from the skin to be absorbed to the outside of the sock.
It is thicker than a standard Nylon/Lycra Sock, with additional thickness around the entire foot area, giving a new level of comfort in a support sock.
Ideal for athletics, walking shoes, golf and any casual or sporting activity.
The thickness is about that of an athletic sock, so no need to worry about larger sized shoes.
Comfortable and relatively easy to take on and off, yet adequately firm for my needs. Even though I have to roll the top over most knee-highs because of my petite stature, I am able to comfortable adjust them on my calf so I don't have to do that.