Mojo Elite - Endurance Compression Socks With Extra Foot Padding -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
* Extra padding in the foot area for cushioning
* Additional Support of the Achilles tendon with a special compression band protects and prevents irritable tendons.
* Additional support on the Shin
* Ventilation Panel below the tibia allows the foot to breath better
* A three-dimensional manufacturing process allow our socks to adjust to the anatomy of your foot for a perfect fit
* Enhanced Blood Circulation
* Quicker Recovery
* Reduced Blister Formation
* Improved Metabolisation of Lactic Acid
• Moisture Wicking
I haven't bought Mojo brand compression socks in a long time because in the past I have not been satisfied with them. I used to have a problem with them "running" (almost like hose do). I bought these to try them again since they were on sale and I must say Mojo has improved! No runs! On top of that, they have lots of toe room (which is very uncommon in most compression socks) and the inner part of the sock is very soft which makes them more comfortable as well.
Great fit, comfortable, easy to get on and off for a compression sock.
Compression good, well made, but band at top is tighter than the rest of the sock and restricts blood flow for me. Either a wider band or a band closer to the tightness of the rest of the sock would be more comfortable. As it is, I can't wear these,
He liked the socks as well as any of the compression socks. They are difficult to put on as all of the compression socks are. Other than that he liked them.
The socks felt good except for being to tight around the top.