Mojo Recovery - Plantar Fasciitis Closed Toe Compression Socks -- X-Firm Support (30-40mmHg)
What if treating Plantar Fasciitis, foot pain and swelling was as simple as wearing a comfortable foot compression sock that you can wear under or over your socks?
Mojo Plantar Fasciitis Socks incorporate exclusive compression zone technology designed to treat pain and deliver increased blood flow to damaged tissue.
These are an advanced medical device for Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain and swelling, providing 24-hour relief and protection. Finally, no more bulky night splints!
Why choose Mojo Compression?
Utilizing specialized fabricating machinery and medical grade fabrics we are able to create a sock specifically for Plantar Fasciitis recovery. Mojo Plantar Fasciitis foot sleeves, designed in the USA use a graduated high-compression material (30-40mmHg) therefore they will feel tighter and work better than any other.
- Helps relieve symptoms related to plantar fasciitis
- Lifts and stabilizes the plantar fascia
- Helps reduce pain and swelling for other foot conditions and injuries
- Thin, breathable design fits comfortably under regular socks
How It Works
- Compression works to increase blood flow to damaged tissue
- Zone compression bands on the foot, heel, Achilles tendon, and metatarsal bone
- Provides ankle and heel support
- 30-40mmHg graduated compression
- Soft, circular-knit microfiber nylon and spandex
- Reciprocated heel pockets for a better fit
- Non-binding top and bottom bands for a secure fit
Sizing (These are not a 1 size fits all sock.)
- Small fits ankles 5" - 7.5" in circumference
- Medium fits ankles 7" - 9" in circumference
- Large fits ankles 9" - 11" in circumference
- XL fits ankles 11" - 13" in circumference
- 2XL fits ankles 12" - 14" in circumference
- Ankle Socks
- 30-40 mmHg (Extra Firm Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Severe Swelling
- Toe Style:
- Closed Toe
I have all 3 colors - now only can get beige! please add those colors and also consider making them in red, navy, green, grey - they are the only ones that make my lymphedema feet look normal after wearing - my friend got them for their plantar fasciiitus & was pleased also. MORE COLORS PLEASE
wanted white, called and changed order only to get the beige anyway.