Mojo Special Edition Camo Compression Socks -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
- Compression socks for athletic performance and recovery
- Graduated compression of 20-30mmHg boosts circulation for recovery during and after activity
- Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression
- Engineered to follow contours of the foot
- Compression bands supports achilles tendons
- Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters
- Large toe box for storing extras
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking and latex-free fabric
- Features extra cushioning and more warmth for colder seasons
- Provides additional support of the achilles tendon and shins
- Four flex zones for enhanced mobility and donning ease.
The MoJo Compression Socks are specifically engineered to match the specific contours of each foot.
Sold per pair
these are very comfortable and look great. Perfect for being on my feet for 12 hour shifts as a floor nurse at a hospital.
Very luxurious version of Mojo’s. The primary color ones seem more snug, and these have a more generous fit. I think the specialty designs are just a little higher quality than the basic but they all do their job!
what - I ordered three pair of the ridiculously awesome camo compression socks why - I had ankle surgery and was still having circulation problems with blood pooling in my foot the good - I don't look like a feeble old man with ugly rx compression socks // they are fun and outrageous // and since I only wear one it's even more wacky // they keep the excess blood out of my foot the bad - due to the stitching, my foot looks like it was attacked by the emerald ash beetle // tracks everywhere // I'm a European size 45.5 which equals a 10.5-12.5 us depending on manufacturer which means I'm screwed all the time // I bought the large and it's small // my foot is to long and the heel pocket doesn't make it // I fear buying the next size up would be too big // my cross to bear // I use EU sizes because it's more accurate