Unisex Microfiber Compression Socks -- Medium Support (15-20mmHg) Black
Opaque resemble high fashion hosiery yet feature firm graduated compression technology - very soft for the most comfortable sock in its compression class. The "easy-on", "easy-off" construction is lightweight and highly effective in helping restore leg health. Long-lasting medical-grade support, fashionable look and super soft texture - excellent for business or casual wear.
The finest in Microfiber Nylon technology, medically approved graduated compression, yet a smooth and comfortable, opaque knee high, closed toe only. You need to try them to see just how comfortable graduated compression can be!
Clinically proven to help relieve pain of tired, aching legs, mild varicose veins and leg swelling, effective for post schlerotherapy treatment.
Microfiber Nylon technology offering a smooth opaque material and comfortable feel.
- Surgical weight compression, 20-30mmHg
- Two way stretch design provides extra comfort
- Microfiber nylon provides easier application, and great comfort while wearing
- Reinforced toe heel
- Advanced microfiber-soft yarns and knit-in heel and toe offer comfort, better fit and durability
- Fashionably smooth and soft opaque fabric provides for year-round wear and covers blemishes
- Soft, stay-up top for all-day comfort
- Recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Post sclerotherapy and surgery
Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Lycra
- Absolute Support
- Knee High
- 20-30 mmHg (Firm Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), Lymphedema
- Toe Style:
- Closed Toe
- Fiber Content:
- 85% nylon and 15% spandex
- Microfiber Opaque