Donning Your New Mojo Compression Sock
AKA Putting Your Mojo Compression Sock On...
We know that putting compression garments on can sometimes be hard so we developed 6 easy steps to help.
1. Sock Puppet - Put your hand in the sock and grab the heel between your thumb and fingers as if making a sock-puppet.
2. Inside Out - While holding the heel, turn the product inside out, which puts the Heel to the forefront.
3. Step In - Step into the foot and place the heel of the stocking just short of the foot.
4. Unfold It - Gently unfold the garment leaving a small, single-layer band across the foot
5. Pop It - Put your finger into the fold and pop it over the heel.
6. Smooth It - Smooth out all wrinkles and place the top band 2 fingers width from the right angle bend of your knee. Don't over pull it.
Still need help? We'll have a video soon to help the more visual learners...