Mojo Elite Coolmax Recovery & Performance Compression Socks -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
Mojo is the #1 Selling Sports Compression Sock Brand!
Our radical designs and colors keeps you stylish - on the road - at the gym - or recovering at home. Mojo Recovery Compression Socks utilizes multiple zones to provide extra cushioning + moisture wicking and are specifically engineered, not only for high performance, but also for the respective feet they go on. Mojo sports Compression Socks are specifically engineered to match specific contours of each foot. Selective cushioning allows for padding and compression to be strategically placed in key areas, providing essential shock absorption. Better fitting socks can cut down on blisters and other irritations caused when your foot slides around within your sneaker. Used by professional triathletes around the world, Graduated Compression socks are scientifically proven - to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time. These socks do make a difference!
- NEW Super COOLMAX MATERIAL - Highly Streatchable - Extrmely Comfortable & Super easy to get on and off - Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression Engineered to follow contours of the foot - Compression bands supports achilles tendons - Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters -
- These go on easily than most firm compression socks due to our unique designed in stretch.
- Medical Grade Graduated compression of 20-30mmHg will boost circulation and delivery of oxygen to your muscles - Tightest at the ankle gradually decreasing up the leg creates a pumping effect
- Wear During activity for leg Recovery and to reduce Lactic acid build up - Use after exercise for recovery - similar properties to elevating your legs
- Package contains 1 pair
Mojo Compression Socks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with unparalleled, scientifically optimized, compression technology for all-day benefits.
These feature 20-30mmHg graduated compression that is strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a Squeezing effect like most other available compression products.
The graduated compression helps fight the force of gravity and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated, it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been, or are being, deprived during a workout More energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker.
Who is Mojo
Founded and based in Brooklyn, New York - our philosophy is to create products which will advance Sport Performance & Recovery. Mojo design & materials are developed by Mo Blinder who has been developing, manufacturing and distributing in the medical compression industry for 15+ years. Mo is a weekend Cyclist and a daily Swimmer who wanted to create cutting edge Performance and Recovery garments with funky, sport driven designs, materials and patterns. Working closely with professional athletes and designers Mo has tailored the Mojo sock into something that you will want to wear everyday!
- Over the Calf
- 20-30 mmHg (Firm Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Toe Style:
- Closed Toe
- Fiber Content:
- 70% Nylon 10% Lycra Spandex 20% Coolmax Nylon
I love them, I tell everyone who has swelling in legs or feet to get them.
Socks were a good fit and were much more comfortable than my previous compression socks.
They fit well and I like them better than most compression socks thanks making this product some time they give deals buying 3 pairs that’s helps a lot I really appreciate
These are the best socks for comfort and ease of putting on/off. I gave it a 4* rating because they are about a 1/2 inch to long. When these socks are too long they are not as comfortable.
As an RN who spends many hours on her feet, these socks have been awesome. Previous compression socks marketed to health care workers have been marginal at best, and don't last even after careful washing, drying, and wearing. I just purchased these as gifts for sports minded family and friends, and am sure they'll be as pleased with their performance as I am.