Mojo Recovery & Performance Sports Compression Socks -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
Mid-level cushioned sock - thinner than the CoolMax style but thicker than the power style.
Stretch - tighter fit compared to CoolMaxstyle but easier than the power style
- Compression socks for athletic performance and recovery
- Graduated compression of 20- 30mmHg boosts circulation
- Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression
- Engineered to follow contours of the foot
- Compression bands supports Achilles tendons
- Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters
- Large toe box for storing extras
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking and latex-free fabric
- Features extra cushioning and more warmth for colder seasons
- Provides additional support of the Achilles tendon and shins
- Provides neoropathic support on the foot
- Four flex zones for enhanced mobility and donning ease
- Reinforced Toe & Heel
- Sold by the pair
- Latex Free
Selective cushioning allows for padding and compression to be strategically placed in key areas, providing essential shock absorption. Better fitting socks can cut down on blisters and other irritations caused when your foot slides around within your sneaker. Used by professional triathletes around the world, Mojo Graduated Compression socks are scientifically proven - to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time.
These socks do make a difference
Mojo Compression Socks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with unparalleled, scientifically optimized, compression technology for all-day benefits.
These feature 20-30mmHg graduated compression that is strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a Squeezing effect like most other available compression products. The graduated compression helps fight the force of gravity and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated, it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been, or are being, deprived during a workout
More energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever.
Founded and based in Brooklyn, New York - our philosophy is to create products which will advance Sport Performance & Recovery. Mojo design & materials are developed by Mo Blinder who has been developing, manufacturing and distributing in the medical compression industry for 15+ years. Mo is a weekend Cyclist and a daily Swimmer who wanted to create cutting edge Performance and Recovery garments with funky, sport driven designs, materials and patterns. Working closely with professional athletes and designers Mo has tailored the Mojo sock into something that you will want to wear.
I purchase 4 pairs of the compression sock and I found them to be COMFORTABLE and keeping my legs untired