Mojo Sport - Recovery Compression Thigh Sleeve -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
High Performance - High Quality - Graduated Compression.
Weekend warriors are discovering what professional athletes have known for years -- the benefits of using compression therapy to speed up their recovery after a strenuous workout. By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports Recovery Thigh Sleeve gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
20-30mmHg Graduated Compression that is strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a Squeezing effect like most other available compression products.
The graduated compression helps fight the force of gravity and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated, it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been, or are being, deprived during a workout
MoJo socks provide more oxygen, more energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever.
With our 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose but speed.
Silicone Band keeps Sleeve in place
72% Nylon 28 % Lycra
Sport Compression advantage:
- Improved Recovery - Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair. Ideal for during or after athletic activity, travel, or recovery
- Improved Circulation - Faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourages blood to the muscles and flush by-products away.
- Reduced Fatigue - Reduced muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) improves muscle endurance and strength. Promotes the flushing of lactic acid to relieve delayed onset muscle soreness
- Reduced Damage - Performance Compression Sock muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports. Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception - Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
You will notice your legs feel better at the end of any activity.
I have been wearing these for edema for about 3 years, they are much more comfortable than the footed ones. Just bought some of the tan ones hoping they will be a little cooler in the summer.
I tried the leggings for summer hoping they would work and not be as hot as the full leggings. They dont stay up for normal activities throughout the day. The leggings were way too long, I'm 6 ft 3 in and there was an extra 4 inches of legging that when bunched up at the ankles cut off my circulation. Do not recommend. The full leggings work great though, buy those.