Mojo Sport - Recovery Compression Thigh Sleeve -- Firm Support (20-30mmHg)
High Performance - High Quality - Graduated Compression.
Weekend warriors are discovering what professional athletes have known for years -- the benefits of using compression therapy to speed up their recovery after a strenuous workout. By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports Recovery Thigh Sleeve gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
20-30mmHg Graduated Compression that is strongest at the ankle and gradually diminishes as it goes up the leg - not just providing a Squeezing effect like most other available compression products.
The graduated compression helps fight the force of gravity and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated, it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been, or are being, deprived during a workout
MoJo socks provide more oxygen, more energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever.
With our 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose but speed.
Silicone Band keeps Sleeve in place
72% Nylon 28 % Lycra
Sport Compression advantage:
- Improved Recovery - Therapeutic rated fabric provides greater pressure and recovery benefit leading to faster muscle repair. Ideal for during or after athletic activity, travel, or recovery
- Improved Circulation - Faster warm up and improved oxygen circulation. Encourages blood to the muscles and flush by-products away.
- Reduced Fatigue - Reduced muscle vibration (linked to muscle fatigue) improves muscle endurance and strength. Promotes the flushing of lactic acid to relieve delayed onset muscle soreness
- Reduced Damage - Performance Compression Sock muscle containment can reduce soft tissue damage in contact and intense sports. Preventative support and aided recovery.
- Heightened Proprioception - Heightened body position sense for enhanced stability and agility.
By adding the technology of graduated compression, this sports sock gives you the added benefit of improved circulation while performing any sport or leisure activity.
You will notice your legs feel better at the end of any activity.
- Absolute Support
- Thigh Leg Sleeve
- 20-30 mmHg (Firm Support)
- Available In Plus Sizes
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Fiber Content:
- 75% Nylon 25% Spandex
- Band Type:
- Silicone Band
I have used these for several years now and they are by far the best for the money. I have to wear one on one leg at all times, I wear shorts most always and my job is very hard on them but I still am able to get about a year and half to two years out of a pair!
I've had a knot of veins above my left knee for decades. Recently I had a superficial clot there. After a course of anticoagulants, the veins were still hard like rope. I started wearing a sleeve and now the veins are soft like in the other leg. The inconveniences of wearing a sleeve are definitely worth the trouble. Others complain about the sleeves not staying up. I've had that trouble from time to time, but not consistently. As we get to Summer weather they are also less comfortable (I didn't notice them in the Spring). That said I think this is a useful product. After buying one package and seeing how they work, I bought two more pairs.
I was very excited about getting these socks, because the Mojo Compression Socks Recovery Graduated Compression Thigh Sleeves Black Green that I have gotten before are the only ones that stay up all day. I had blood clots in my leg that went to my lungs so I have to wear a sock on one leg every day all day long. These socks are exactly like the socks I get from Discount Surgical that DO NOT stay up. I wanted some plain ones to wear under dresses and still stay up all day. These do not. It was a huge disappointment.